After learning more about our organization, people are often excited to get involved. Here are some ways you can:
Host a Trauma-Informed YTT, or Trauma-Sensitive Restorarative YTT at your studio.
Bring a Professional Development Trauma Sensitive CEU training to your workplace (Hospital, Corporate, School,
Police Department, ect).
3. Apply to join our team: our staff is comprised of motivated, passionate, dedicated and tenacious beings.
4. Apply to join our Board of Directors. This passionate group sits on quarterly calls where we discuss the choices of
the foundation, and ensure we are growing sustainably and in alignment with our mission.
5. Volunteer your time. If you have a skill set that could support our growth we would love to learn about it!
6. Organize a donation based yoga class at a local studio to raise awareness in your community- TIY is an effective
intervention and education is important!
7. Introduce us to your home studio. We are always looking to build new relationships.